We have an excellent opportunity to join a highly regarded housing developer based in Epsom.
They have a requirement for a technical co-ordinator to join their team.
If you don’t want to work for a large PLC and prefer to offer your technical expertise on smaller, quality developments then this is for you.
In this technical construction role you will be responsible for;
- Involvement at land and planning stage
- Involvement in procurement of sub-contractors and engagement of consultants
- Allocating work packages to external consultants and providing ongoing management to completion
- Ensuring all work carried out by external consultants and sub contractors is in line with company quality standards and building regulations
- Co-ordination of all technical aspects of a project to meet build programme
- Ensuring correct and up-to-date technical drawings and plans are circulated to relevant parties throughout the project
- Reviewing and appraising deigns when necessary; highlighting and communicating issues as they arise with designers, project managers and other technical staff
- Being a pro-active component in each project; carrying out site visits and ensuring you have an up to date knowledge of the progress of each project
- Providing specifications and technical data for sales and marketing material upon completion of the project
To be successful for this role you should;
- Have proven experience in a technical co-ordination, design co-ordination or project co-ordination role
- Be from a technical, design or engineering background within construction
- Have a full UK driving licence
- Be articulate, numerate and demonstrate excellent communication, organisation and negotiation skills
This is a full time permanent position with a reputable Surrey based company.
Salary will be competitive from £45,000-£55,000 depending on experience.
- Project Coordination