My client, an established Housing Developer is looking to hire a new Technical Co-ordinator based in Welwyn Garden City
Detailed design of schemes from all aspects including engineering, house types, landscaping, planning, conveyance plans, legal agreements and any other information required for land, production, commercial, sales or customer service purposes.
Secure approvals from all relevant regulators including planning conditions, building regulations, code assessments and any other regulatory requirement.
Effectively resolve queries from any source.
- Produce accurate detailed information in line with the programmes and budgets.
- Check information from all sources for accuracy and efficiency.
- Liaise with Head of Technical to programme resources either externally or internally to meet business plan objectives in liaison with Technical Director.
- Continuously improve product in terms of buildability, commerciality and quality.
- Agree and monitor fees and budgets with Head of Technical and Commercial Department.
- Manage and appoint external consultants to provide required information.
- Provide all necessary associated Health & Safety information.
- Respond to queries, problems in good time to meet business objectives.
- Effectively supply technical/planning/architectural information to facilitate land purchase.
- Provide technical information for production, commercial and sales departments to meet programmes and budgets.
- Proactively manage the planning process to secure permissions to meet company objectives.
- Procure engineering, utility and infrastructure design and cost.
- Provide all relevant Health & Safety information required in the design/development function.
- Efficiently deal with internal and external queries.
- Proactively evaluate regulatory, product and working method changes and opportunities.
- Provide setting out/land surveying services.
Skills & Experience
- Previous Technical - Coordinator experience
- Previous Residential Experience
- Planning & Co-ordinating
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Technical Co-ordinator