EJ918 - Uxbridge, Hayes, Slough, Twickenham and Maidenhead areas
Technical Co-Ordinator £40,000 - Uxbridge - Property Residential
Our client a leading UK property developer who, due to continued success, are looking for an experienced Technical coordinator to join their team. Projects are based in the Uxbridge area and involve traditional new build houses and other areas.
The role will include :
- To coordinate the production of layouts and working drawings and to review
- Assist the Construction Manager with appointments
- Building regulation application submissions and other statutory approvals such as section 104 and section 38 agreements
- Procure the adoption of roads as well as utility suppliers
- Procure and review information from external consultants, suppliers and manufacturers which aid working drawing packages
- Identification of buildingissues
You will ideally have experience as a Technical professional with working on fast paced residential schemes. Ideally with an engineering or architectural background you will be able to demonstrate a successful track record of delivering accurate technical information at all stages of the development process from site appraisal, through to adoptions.
In return our client offers a salary of up to £40,000 plus Bonus and excellent benefits with career development.