To £55K DOE + benefits + excellent pension + bonus
Based Herts/Essex border
Start date ASAP
Working for one of the country's leading Housing Developer mixed tenure private/affordable apartment developments
Applicants will need to have at least 5 years relevant experience in a technical role and 2 years experience of developing junior employees.
We are retained to source a Technical Co-ordinator to work for one of the leading Housing Developers to work on residential housing projects including affordable apartments and mixed tenure development.
The successful applicant will undertake technical activity as agreed with the Senior Technical Co-ordinator.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a leading housing developer and your duties will include:
- Day to day interaction with consultants - chasing and providing information as required
- Prepare and develop briefs, by collating relevant information as briefed by the Technical Manager
- Manage day to day activities of external design consultants to produce detailed design package from approved planning drawings
- Manage the day to day activity of consultants to prepare and submit Building Regulation package & ensure compliance with NHBC warranty conditions
- Manage consultants to ensure discharge of planning conditions
- Keep up to date with the progress of the procurement schedule and track consultants progress against the procurement schedule to ensure their timeline matches it
- Assist Senior Technical Co-ordinator to ensure external consultants fulfil responsibilities under CDM Regulations
- You will be working towards Membership of a relevant professional organisation (e.g. RIBA, MCIOBetc.)
Applicants must be qualified to a minimum of HND and positive, innovative and assertive.
Interested applicants please apply by forwarding your CV with a brief covering letter to Adrian Warwick, Managing Director (Executive Recruitment and Talent Acquisition Professional).
TIME CSL, a professional Executive Recruitment Organisation specialising in positions £60K to £200K. We also run a successful Talent Acquisition & Resourcing Division.
We are always interested in hearing from industry professionals/executives who are or maybe looking for a change of employment. All discussions are treated in confidence.
Please visit our website at TIME CSL together with our Facebook and Twitter pages for more information on our company and the latest roles we are retained to recruit for.
- Technical Co-ordinator
- Housing Developer