Our client within the Poultry sector based close to Attleborough, Norfolk are seeking a full time Technical Co-ordinator to join their busy growing team. You will be responsible for ensuring that the company are operating to the highest standards regarding product quality, health and safety and hygiene. The role will require you to work Monday-Friday, 6am-2pm with some flexibility during busy periods.
Duties of the Technical Co-ordinator:
• You will carry out and complete internal audits
• Lead in external audits from third party regulators
• Oversee and manage micro testing
• Run reports and carry out corrective actions accordingly
• Liaise and report with teams across the business ensuring excellent communication
• Assist with the Quality Management system
• Assist in the development and maintenance of the HACCP plan
• Continually drive quality and food safety of the products and the site across the business
• You will have experience in a similar role, e.g. as a Technical Coordinator or Quality Assurer position
• You will have a working knowledge and understanding of the principles of HACCP, BRC and Red tractor standards.
• You will have solid technical experience within a food manufacturing environment.
• A food science/technology qualification is desirable e.g. HNC, HND or degree.
• You will have your own transport due to the location of the site local to Attleborough.
In return for your hard work:
• As a Technical Co-ordinator, you will be paid a very competitive salary of £22-£30k depending on experience.
• You will work a Monday - Friday only role - no weekends!
• You will have the opportunity to undertake additional training to assist you in your responsibilities
• You will be part of an exciting and rapidly growing business with plenty of progression opportunities for the future
If you have the experience required, please apply now. For any questions, please contact Bethany at Quattro Recruitment, Norwich. Please note the position is based in Norfolk, near Attleborough.
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Quattro Recruitment LTD who operate as an Employment Business. Quattro Recruitment Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Technical coordinator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job