Technical Business Development Manager - Biologics
Nigel Wright has been appointed to support a key client with the recruitment of a proactive Business Development Manager to capitalise on the latest exciting developments in the pharmaceutical industry.
The organisation work with partners to translate inventions into products and processes that enhance health and wellbeing, protect and improve the environment and increase productivity across industries. With a deep understanding of innovation processes and funding, outstanding technical expertise and industry relevant assets, they enable products and processes to be quickly and cost-effectively brought to market.
This supports the development of next-generation manufacturing, highly skilled jobs and economic growth for the UK. Their partners operate across many diverse markets including pharmaceuticals, speciality chemicals, food and drink, electronics and transportation.
- The role will contribute to the delivery of ambitious growth targets in the field of biologics.
- The successful candidate will engage, grow and manage a client pipeline encompassing organisations ranging from universities and SMEs to global companies.
- The role is based in the dynamic working environment at the organisation's County Durham based facility.
- Liaising closely with the organisation's scientific team to develop high-quality, creative commercial proposals is a key part of the role.
- It will involve travel to events and clients throughout the UK and beyond. The successful candidate must have a full UK driving licence and the ability to work away from home for short periods.
- A proven track record in business development or complex technical sales, within a biological context.
- The skill set to generate leads and secure contracts and develop a deep understanding of clients' needs and challenges.
- An appreciation of the challenges in the development, optimisation and commercial scale-up of novel processes, products and technologies for the manufacture of novel biotherapeutics.
- Applications from outstanding biologists, biochemical engineers and other life scientists who have already worked in a customer facing role, and who are looking to take the next step in their career would be considered.
- Excellent client management and communication skills, to enable effective collaboration with technical and commercial leads within the organisation and network partners.
- The ability to generate strong value propositions with project partners.
- A full UK driving licence and the ability to work away from home for short periods is essential.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'