Technical Business Development Coordinator
Letchworth Garden City
£20,000-£22,000 per annum
Do you have an interest in prototypes and model making?
Or perhaps have a qualification in design or engineering?
Do you like the sound of a career in sales?
If you've answered yes to the above, then read on… We may have the role for you!
Our client, a SME business based in Letchworth are looking for an ambitious Technical Business Development Coordinator on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will work alongside their Senior Technical Sales Engineer to meet sales targets by working with and growing their exciting customer base and by identifying and building relationships with profitable new clients.
Key responsibilities for the Technical Business Development Coordinator will include:
- To take detailed enquiries from customers for new projects
- To follow up 3D Printing and CNC quotations directly with clients by telephone and email and liaising with project managers
- To liaise with customers regarding technical, cost and quality issues
- To assist and attend trade exhibitions
- To maintain regular and proper customer records using the company CRM system
In order to be successful in the role of a Technical Business Development Coordinator, you must:
- Have a keen interested in Model making and/or prototypes
- Have a qualification in a design/prototype/technical subject
- Have an outgoing personality
- Be comfortable working within a small team
If you feel you fit the above criteria, we are looking for in a Technical Business Development Coordinator, we would like to hear from you urgently.
Impact Recruitment Services are acting as an employment agency on behalf of our client. Please note, due to the high volumes of applications we receive daily, should you not be contacted with 72 hours your application has been unsuccessful.
- model making
- Technical sales