We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our HR Technology Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our Scotland offices have a subsidised canteen, free shuttle bus service, on-site gym and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
The HR Technology Team are responsible for several HR Systems, some cloud based, others hosted by Sky. As a Technical Business Analyst, you will work closely and collaboratively with the HR Technology Business Analysts, Developers and our Business users to ensure solutions across these systems are delivered to a high standard and align with Sky Technology & Corporate policies.
– Be participating as subject matter expert on working groups and forums as requested
– Work with HR and Business users to provide expertise and direction for solutions within our HR systems.
– Identify solutions within the key technologies, components and practices that will deliver value to Sky and the Business Requirements.
– Be delivering system releases and upgrades, including analysis, configuration, and testing.
– Provide governance for solutions, ensuring the solution design align with prevailing Technology strategy and relevant technology & corporate policies i.e. security, data management, retention and GDPR.
– For Business requirements, produce and maintain relevant documentation to allow ongoing support of the solution.
– Provide Functional and Technical support to the HR Technologies team in the support of the HR systems implemented at Sky.
– Be responsible for liaising with the necessary HR and Support teams to implement the solution.
– A good technical & functional knowledge of HR Systems with experience in at least one of the systems listed (Taleo, Salesforce, Totara, Laserfiche, Workday, PeopleSoft).
– Experience of working closely alongside Business Analysts, Developers and Testers
– Ability to work with our Business users to bring their requirements to life, from the initial request through all the steps to production.
– Perform analysis to validate business assumptions and requirements
– Excellent communication skills
– Ability to handle non-routine queries and resolve issues from the application of previous experience.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'