Technical Business Analyst
A globally recognised organisation and the largest independent claims management company, our client is going through multi-million-pound transformation projects across their business-critical systems. This is an incredibly exciting time to join a successful and expanding development team in the Birmingham city centre office. With offices in over 70 countries and just short of 9000 employees this is a brilliant opportunity to join a thriving organisation.
This Technical Business Analyst position will support large, complex B2B integration projects, working within a strong technically diverse team which are constantly investing in its people, technology and tools.
About the Role
The ideal Technical Business Analyst will come from a developer (.net or VB6) or systems analysis background as you will be expected to be able to read code and utilise tools such as SQL Profiler to trace how information flows from systems to the database before producing appropriate documentation and create user stories for the developers to work on.
As a Technical Business Analyst will have excellent written and verbal communication skills as you will be required to engage with stakeholders in both the UK and other countries.
- You will have a Development or Systems Analyst background
- Strong experience of working on integration projects
- Proven experience of data mapping between APIs and System Databases
- Comfortable and experience in a customer facing environment
- Will need to have knowledge of either VB6 and/or SQL Server Stored Procedures
- Hands on experience of using tools such as SQL profiler to understand how system and database integrate
- Experience of reviewing code, looking at breakpoints, tracing functionality
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders at all levels in order to analyse and communicate both functional and non-functional requirements
- Work directly with systems and databases to understand how functionality
- Collaborate closely with Scrum Masters and other Analysts/Product Owners
- Create comprehensive technical documentation or user stories for the development teams which allows them to enhance existing or create new applications or system integrations
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders across the business
- Lead workshops to understand user requirements, agree solutions and produce quality output
- Support developers in having all relevant information required so that projects can be delivered to agreed timescales
- Excellent organisational skill and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Understanding of software design and principles
If you are an experienced Technical Business Analyst looking for the next step in your career please apply or get in contact with
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'