Working alongside Product Owners, Project Managers, Software Architecture, Development & Testing teams & other Analysts.
Driving effective software project delivery, delivering business value and supporting the growth of our E-commerce and ERP platforms.
Extrapolate, refine, validate & document both requirements and solutions from a high-level project idea or brief.
What you’ll be doing/Required Skills:
- Ability to dissect a high-level project brief and use it to produce detailed requirements
- Experience working with senior stakeholders to define & validate solutions
- Ability to identify a MVP from a large body of work
- Experience of working on multiple concurrent projects
- Ability to understand & solve complex problems and produce innovative solutions
- Demonstrate the ability to develop an understanding of underlying systems, their capabilities, and their architecture
- Experience of working collaboratively with software development and testing teams
- Be involved in discussions regarding the most appropriate technical solution for a project
- Understand & be aligned with the Gear4music business objectives and IT strategy
- E-commerce experience
- Retail experience
- Warehouse / logistics / fulfilment experience
- Agile & waterfall SDLC experience
Example Outputs & Deliverables:
- Requirements documentation, of various sorts & various granularities
- Process & data flows - software and physical process, existing & to-be
- User stories, use cases
We value your wellbeing and want to ensure you have a lifestyle that helps you get the best of your work and your free time, with that in mind we offer a flexible working hours policy. We are constantly reviewing our packages and perks, below is a selection:
- Great salary
- Share option scheme
- Employer pension scheme
- Staff discount on all musical equipment
- Monthly meals out on the company
- Monthly night out on the company
- Childcare vouchers
- Free fruit bowl each week
- Eyecare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee referral scheme worth £1000 per hire
- Flexible working
- No dress code
- Plus many more to be added...
- Salary range: Negotiable based upon skills and experience.
- Working hours, Full Time, Monday - Friday
- Contract type- Permanent
- Business Analyst
- Full SDLC