Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not for profit healthcare business and we are currently seeking a Technical Business Analyst who will manage the day-to-day duties of a Business Analyst as well as taking the ownership of the Expert24 triage system (training will be provided for this). This role will be working alongside the Delivery Manager and will be reporting to the Head of Digital Delivery.
This is an exciting time to join us to help change the way Britain has been experiencing healthcare. The role will be based in our Epsom office.
- Focus on technical capabilities, work with the whole digital team and be responsible for delivering new customer facing digital solutions.
- Working with our internal and external stakeholders to help shape digital customer interactions, processes, and functionality.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across product categories, marketing, technology, and digital functions to clarify project requirements and business objectives, and acquire commitments.
- Eliciting, validating and managing requirements for customer interactions based on insight, best practice and working with the UX designer.
- Documenting and analysing the needs of the customer for new business requirements through excellent understanding of the need states, use case.
- Derive a detailed understanding of the stated business problem and objectives and the steps required to solve it.
- Document dependencies and impacts between different projects, and update these in the relevant project plans and dependency lists.
- Ensuring that new solutions are aligned to the current and future needs of NH as well as our customers and partners.
- Process modelling to support digital activities and requirements in identifying and understanding the scope and impact of change for new customer products.
- Supporting the testing phases of the project and facilitating customer acceptance testing.
- Building algorithms in the Expert24 product. Owning the Expert24 relationship and toolset, retaining knowledge of the product and its execution.
- Being the source of knowledge for Nuffield Health business and clinical experts to understand the limits and potential contained within Expert24.
- Cultivating a deep understanding of Nuffield Health's IT infrastructure and the limits within. Understanding how data moves around the business and how digital elements can leverage this.
- With Head of Digital Delivery or Delivery Manager, acting as the liaison in partnership with clinical leads when utilising Expert24 as a clinical guidance tool or triage system.
- Ensuring that the relevant governance approvals have been obtained as part of delivering any new or amended clinical algorithms.
- Aligning across and through the organisation to ensure content plans are created and agreed to ensure all stakeholders and team members fully understand their role and the scope, timelines, risks and costs.
- Experience working as a Technical Business Analyst.
- Understanding of database systems, cloud, and eligibility systems etc.
- Background understanding of salesforce/marketing cloud.
- Demonstrable experience as a digital business analyst in a customer/consumer driven business e.g. Retail, FMCG.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills at all levels, particularly in 'customer facing' delivery with 'non-technical' individuals/teams.
- Expert analytical skills to quickly acquire and understand a problem/situation and provide options/recommendations.
- Strong understanding of technology - particularly around customer interactions, online analytics and databases.
- Experience of starting something from scratch requiring minimal support/direction.
- Experience of working within a project management framework is essential, and direct project management experience is desirable.
- Experience in typical analyst toolsets e.g. Visio, MS Office Suite, Confluence/Jira.
- Proven record of prioritising multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Collaborative, confident and communicative with a desire to drive digital production forwards.
- Attention to detail and rigour in quality standards.
- Understanding of analytics.
- Experience of dealing with senior stakeholders
- Experience working natively in IT
- Knowledge around retail, ecommerce, CRM and loyalty programmes.
- Experience in Expert24
Location: Our Epsom Support Centre is just 30 minutes away from London, and located within walking distance of Epsom train station
Benefits: We want you to be the best you can be. Therefore, we promise to support you with training, career development and our unique health and wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership of your local Fitness and Wellbeing Club, private healthcare and an annual health assessment, as well as a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits. We want to help you live well and get the balance right in life, so we will give you 25 days' holiday in your first years here - and we will reward you with more annual leave for building your career with us.
Ready to bring out the specialist in you? Apply at nuffieldhealthcareers.com
- Business Analyst
- Technical Business Analyst