My client is one the UK's leading used car buying and selling companies and aims to be the employer of choice within the motor industry.
We are currently looking for a highly talented business analyst to join the in-house team and who are responsible for the design and development of their award-winning website.
* Capture and document functional and non-functional requirements for infrastructure systems and services.
* Ownership and creation of Business Requirements Documents for full lifecycle of projects.
* Ownership and creation of Requirements Traceability Matrix for full lifecycle of projects.
* Support the design and implementation of technology solutions.
* Manage change effectively by communicating with Project Management, IT & business stakeholders at all stages of the project life cycle
* Meet challenging deadlines through collaboration and communication with stakeholders across the technical and business organisations.
* Provide support during all testing phases to ensure requirements as detailed in specification documents are delivered.
* Support smooth transition of new IT solutions through working with IT, business & operational stakeholders
* Manage and lead BA day to day tasks
We are looking for someone who has experience in the following:
* Deep knowledge of requirements elicitation, documentation and traceability throughout the Design and Implementation lifecycle phases.
* Experienced in documenting requirements for technology upgrades and migrations.
* Strong knowledge of applying quality controls to all phase of requirements gathering through to implementation and deployment.
* Strong communications skills and ability to work with technical and business stakeholders.
* Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
* Ability to develop strong relationships with both technical and non-technical members of the team.
* Strong influencing skills across all levels and comfortable to challenge ideas of others.
* Proficient co-ordination of projects, ability to work closely with the business & IT stakeholders to identify and lead technology solutions.
* Liaise with internal team members, clients and third party vendors to deliver requirements.
* Innovative thinker and can work autonomously when required.
* Excellent time management, organising and planning skills with a keen attention to detail.t
* Good understanding of IT infrastructure, technologies and services, inclusive of :
* Windows architecture - Windows7/10, SCCM, Active Directory, Direct Access , Single Sign-on, Windows upgrades
* Google GSuite
* End-user - Desktop and devices, Security, Remote Access, VPN.
* Network - Cisco components/MPLS/ High availability.
* Datacentre technology - VMWare, Firewall/DMZ, SAN storage, Backup.
* IT Operations - SLAs, SOPs, Service and Operations transition , ITIL processes.
* Compliance requirements, ideally Sarbanes Oxley (SOx)
The ONE Group - With offices in Northampton, Peterborough and Cambridge - our recruitment divisions include; Accountancy, Executive, HR, IT, Office, technical and Executive recruitment. The ONE Group are the largest independent recruitment businesses across, Northamptonshire and Cambridgeshire.
Our recruitment experts provide specialist consultancy staffing services to some of the leading household brands across the Midlands and East of England. We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience.
The foundation of our success comes from our high level of customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This is recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk.