Technical Business Analyst (Spanish Speaking)
Trust in SODA is working with a large e-commerce based in Central London undergoing significant replatforming and re-architecture whom are on the lookout for a contract Technical Business Analyst. The Technical Business Analyst is required to have worked in agile environments as the organisation uses agile methods to define analyze and document business requirements for digital solutions to align with the business strategic goals and help achieve their consumers desired outcomes.
The role reports to the Head of eCommerce and sits within the digital eCom team.
- Fluent in Spanish
- 5+ years as a business analyst in a technical environment
- Previous eCommerce experience
- Proven experience working with decentralised teams
- Comfortable working with agency based teams and internal teams.
- Previous experience in a Product Owner role in an agile team
- Basic understanding of software architecture
- Reporting and results on performance
- Agile/ability to coach/Guide has opinions on
- Good stories/Acceptance Criteria- being specific and working with an agency need to be specific with detail
- Will be travel to Spain
- Business Analysis