Im currently looking for a Technical Business Analyst for a PSD2 project for a Tier 1 bank in London.
The initial contract period is 6 months.
You will co-ordinate, plan and perform analysis tasks for your specialist applications and manage internal domain analysis resources for one or more components of a Programme. You will act as a reviewer and quality gate for analysis output, challenging IT to ensure root cause is addressed and the right design delivered for user requirements.
- Provide support to the Lead Business Analyst, helping to define analysis approach in line with the strategic vision of the programme and the preferred methodology of the organisation.
- Articulate and present commercial effectiveness of requirement proposals within a project or initiative.
- Face off to one or many business areas/SME's understanding high level requirements and challenging where necessary.
- Work independently to elicit, validate and document systems requirements in either BRDs or user/feature stories depending on the SDLC in use by the development teams.
- Participation in the Design process coordinated by the Programme Management team, from Design approval to functional design completion - help to ensure the functionality/benefits envisaged are delivered.
- Support the Testing Strategy and input into the coverage of Test scenarios and conditions ensuring all requirements in scope are tested.
- Where applicable, during testing own the resolution of defects pertaining to requirement and design working with test teams and SMEs.
- Where applicable work with functional or business areas and SMEs to plan migrations of users and or transactions.
- Participate in helping to perform system training for new users, or when new functionality is released.
- Role holder will have no direct reports.
- Dependency management
- Stakeholder Management and Leadership
- Decision-making and Problem Solving
Experience / Industry Knowledge
- Has enough knowledge of specialist area to be credible with business users and SMEs. Is still developing SME knowledge in a number of areas
- Some limited experience of the software development lifecycle, the roles and responsibilities on large projects and the motivations of the actors involved
- Some understanding of project methodologies and their application within the organisation's project methodology
- Exposure to working in medium to large scale change initiatives
- Experience of preparing and issuing a range of key business analysis deliverables
- Some awareness of domain activities
- Experience of communicating with a wide array of people and some experience of stakeholder management
- Experience of some of the underpinning frameworks and tools for business analysis documentation e.g. UML / BPMN
- Adept at using Microsoft Office products with some experience using other software packages relevant to BA work
To dicuss this role further Apply ASAP. My client would would like to interview asap