Technical Business Analyst - Up to £65,000 - Primarily Remote Working
My client is currently recruiting a Technical Business Analyst to join their growing team in any of their multiple locations across the. UK (with remote working included). The Business Analyst MUST have experience working within a financial, asset management, management consulting, or banking environment.
Skills & Experience:
- Coordinating with the internal Technology Team to direct and prioritise. new projects as well as development.
- Database query development for data modelling, analysis, reporting, and ad-hoc business requests.
- Supporting Client Service team by. providing technical direction and operational support.
- Acting as Data Privacy SME. to liaise on data privacy guidelines and handle queries on information security.
- SQL including query development, views, stored procedures.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server technology stack and tools, including SSRS, SSIS, and SSAS.
- Knowledge of Tableau or other Business Intelligence./Dashboarding software would be highly desirable.
- Proven analytical skills and ability to identify & implement efficiencies.
My client is a well-established firm that offers an excellent working environment and a chance to work on a range of exciting projects. Please apply below to be considered for the position.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'