Technical Business Analyst - LIMS
I am currently looking for a Technical Business Analyst who has experience and understanding of Information Architecture, Defining Data Models & LIMS (Laboratory Information Management Systems).
- Previous experience defining Data Models
- Previous experience detailing process & data flows
- Familiarity with user-centred design principles and information architecture
- Previous experience with gathering reporting requirements
- Development of data structures
- Document detailed process & data flows
- Analyse and model the business domain to create a complete picture of work-flows and technical requirements fulfilled by existing and proposed software;
- Capture functional and non-functional requirements with corresponding use cases;
- Coordinate requirements walk-through and sign-offs, verifying with user representatives / stakeholders that use cases and process models accurately portray specific business needs;
- Build business cases to support the business change;
If you feel you meet these requirements or would like more details on this contract, please click apply.