Technical Business Analyst/PM - Infrastructure
At First Data we believe our employees are exceptional people and we invest in their growth by delivering continuous training and development and rewarding benefits for a fulfilling career.
Join First Data as a Technical Business Analyst in our GIO (Global Infrastructure Organisation) Team and embark on a career where you will be working new client projects and the improvement of existing client platforms.
About the Role:
Based in our Basildon office as a Technical Business Analyst/Systems Requirement Consultant you will review the business requirements and translate these into technology system deliverables observing design standards and security and compliance requirements. You will be acting as a technology consultant and lead to cover existing solutions as well as new business proposals.
Responsibilities will include:
- Being the liaison between the business and technology teams, collaborating with developers and SMEs to establish the technical vision and analyse tradeoffs between usability and performance needs
- Proactively communicating with internal and external stakeholders/customers to analyse requirements and translating high-level, complex business needs in to functional and technical requirements.
- Consulting with Senior Management on the design of moderately complex systems and projects
Here at First Data we are always looking for passionate, empowered and innovative individuals to join us. In addition to this we are also looking for the following skills and experience in relation to this role:
- Previous experience as Technical Business Analyst/Project Management role within an Infrastructure function
- Experience creating Business Requirements, Technical Specifications and other project lifecycle documentation
- Strong understanding of Infrastructure – Mainframe knowledge would be beneficial
- Previous experience within a Payment/FinTech/Financial Services organisation would be highly desirable
- Strong MS Office skills
- Excellent communication skills and strong stakeholder management is required
About First Data:
First Data is a global leader in commerce-enabling technology solutions, serving more than six million business locations and 4,000 financial institutions in 118 countries around the world. Our 23,000 owner-associates are dedicated to helping companies, from start-ups to the world’s largest corporations, conduct commerce every day by securing and processing more than 2,300 transactions per second and $1.9 trillion per year.
Whether you are just beginning your career or have many years of experience, First Data can provide you with exciting challenges and opportunities to develop.
Please apply to see how you can take your career beyond with First Data.
For more information visit /