Field based role with weekly visits to Swindon
Clifton Shard are working with a global engineering, procurement, and construction company, who provide professional services and technologies within many sectors including Government Services.
Due to their recent win of a new and exciting contract we are recruiting for a Technical / Building Auditor, where you will responsible for audit reporting on Ministry of Justice sites along the M4 Corridor.
As the Technical/ Building Auditor is part of an auditing team which are field based providing quality assurance, supplier management, asset review and cost assessment services across multiple contracts
- Ensure Technical audit reporting is carried out to a timely standard against the program
- Ensure issues are highlighted to the Supply Chain Relationship Manager to allow resolution in a timely manner
- An off-site interface with the MOJ’s representatives as required
- Ensure that all reports are to a good quality and provided to a high standard prior to submission
- Report on progress of Technical service deliverables to all stakeholders
- Communicate improvement opportunities
- Ensure the adoption of HSE policies and procedures throughout the area of responsibility
- To attend site audits as and when required
We are interested in hearing from candidates who have the following experience & skills:
- Educated to a minimum HNC level in a technical discipline relevant to Facilities Management
- Suitable & sufficient broad FM management related experience
- Proven H&S competency
- Qualified - Minimum NEBOSH General Certificate
- Technical report writing skills
- Understanding of building compliance & legislation
- Intermediate IT skills in MS Office including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Hold or ability to pass CTC security clearance
- Certificated Lead Auditor
Due the nature of the role, all candidates will need to be successfully security vetted prior to employment. As part of these checks you must have a have a minimum of three years unbroken UK residency.
If you are interested please apply online today, or alternatively contact Lisa Tancock who will be happy to discuss in more detail.