Technical Building Analyst
Salary up to £35,000 (negotiable dependant on experience)
Clifton Shard are working with a global provider of professional services and technologies within the Government Services sector, amongst others. They have enjoyed great success within the Facilities Management sector, providing professional services to several major government organisations.
Due to securing a new contract they are now recruiting a Technical Building Analyst.
In this role you will be responsible for ensuring all information is provided in a timely manner to the Supply Chain Relationship Manager. All reporting is to be recorded on SharePoint with information obtained from supplier information held on Concept Evolution.
- Ensure Technical audit reporting is carried out to a timely standard against the program
- Ensure issues are highlighted to the Supply Chain Relationship Manager to allow resolution in a timely manner
- An off-site interface with the client’s representatives as required
- Ensure that all reports are to a good quality and provided to a high standard prior to submission
- Report on progress of Technical service deliverables to all stakeholders
- Communicate improvement opportunities
- To attend site audits as and when required
To be considered for this role you must havedemonstrative experience of working within a technical administrative role within an FM environment well as the following skills & experience:
- Working knowledge of SFG20
- Experience of audit reporting
- Analytical approach
- Effective communicator both verbal and written to all levels with ability to produce accurate and timely reports
- Understanding of CAFM systems
- IT skills in MS Office including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Hold, have held or eligible to apply for security clearance
- Recognised qualification in a relevant technical discipline
- Relevant H&S qualification
- Experience of working with Concept and Sharepoint
- Worked within an auditing environment within the built environment
- Experience of working within a secure environment
Due to the nature of the role candidates must have held or be eligible to apply for UK based security clearance (minimum of three years unbroken UK residency)
This is a rare and exciting opportunity with fantastic long-term career prospects, my client actively promotes and encourage promotion with the company, both in UK & overseas.
Do you have a minimum of three years unbroken UK residency?
- Facilities Management