Position: Technical Author
Salary: £40,000 to £52,000 + Excellent Benefits / Prospects (including Relocation Assistance)
If there is something stopping you from achieving all you’re capable of, you’ll relish a role with a company that will positively encourage you to be pro-active - a real opportunity to release your true potential.
The Company: Our Client, an innovative dynamic passionate Company that manufactures minimal invasive next-generation robotic-assisted medical devices that are at the forefront of how surgical procedures are carried out. An award-winning company that plans to significantly disrupt the way surgery is performed for the benefit of millions of patients all around the world.
Due to sustained continued expansion they now require a driven detail-orientated Technical Author / Writer to support the production of high-quality design documentation to be part of their growing ambitious, collaborative Technology Division.
Key duties will include but are not limited to:
- Creating and editing documents for internal and external audiences
- Collaborating with the design teams to maintain up-to-date documentation in line with standards for medical device development including the risk analysis
- Researching, digesting, clarifying and presenting technical information, in text and diagrams
- Supporting the development of summative protocols and reports
The Person: Candidates suitable for consideration should be able to provide evidence of the following:
- A HND / Degree in Engineering (any discipline) or very relevant experience.
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
- Attention to detail and consistency across a large number of documents
- Experience with Microsoft Word , ideally editing macros, templates and styles
- A track record of creating high quality technical content, perhaps in writing up research projects
- Experience within a technical medical device environment
The successful candidate will enjoy a salary of between £40,000 to £52,000 (DOE) + Excellent Benefits / Prospects (including Relocation Assistance) plus excellent prospects and an employment package that you would expect from a company that values its employees.
Do you have the courage to take on this challenge?
- Medical Devices
- Technical Documentation
- Technical Writers
- Content Writing
- Technical Author
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'