Job Type: Permanent
Salary Expectations: Negotiable
Our client is a global business who supply sophisticated technological solutions worldwide to a range of international customers. With a proven record of delivering solutions to a highly demanding customer base, candidates have the opportunity to work for a world leading organisation.
To undertake the end-to-end production of Technical Publications on a major project and provide ad-hoc support to authors on other projects as required.
- Create high quality Technical Communications on time and ensure that they are within the required budget in line with company process.
- Support the project teams with the production of other deliverables as necessary
- Monitor Technical Communications inputs and activities from subcontractors and third party suppliers.
- Source the necessary information for developing assigned work items
- Ensure that deliverables comply with the relevant project standards, mandated requirements and international best practice
Experience and Qualifications
- HNC/HND in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics Subject
- Experience within the Defence, Oil and Gas or Transport Sector in the generation of Technical Publications at major equipment or platform level
- Ability to understand electrical drawings
- Expert knowledge of technical writing including ASD-STE100
For more information regarding this role please call Teddie on or to make an application send a CV to .
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Engineering Managers, Technical Directors, Project Leads, Work Package Managers, Design Engineers, Mechanical Design Engineers, Stress Engineers, Analysis Engineers, Manufacturing Engineers, Electronic Engineers, Senior Electronics Engineers, Document Controller.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.