Established in 1991, Pico Technology has grown to become the worldwide leader in the design of PC oscilloscopes, data loggers and automotive diagnostic equipment. Pico has always been recognized for providing innovative, cost-effective alternatives to traditional test equipment and data acquisition products. In doing so, we have made high-quality instrumentation affordable.
We are looking for a talented Technical Author who is looking to join an exciting team to provide maternity cover for a minimum of 6 months. The Technical Author will have a strong background in writing and be responsible for:
- Creating and editing technical manuals and datasheets on Pico Technology products.
- Monitoring change requests to ensure that manuals are kept up to date.
- Uploading and maintaining manuals and datasheets published on website.
- Working with translation agencies to create and update foreign-language documents.
To fulfil the duties of the Technical Author position we are looking for people with the following skills:
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Either a basic understanding of Engineering / Physics or proven experience in a Technical Author position.
- Good organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks at once.
- Experience with working with translation companies will be advantageous.
In return Pico Technology prides itself on its working environment and excellent benefits including:
- Flexible working hours
- 23.5 days holiday, rising to a maximum of 28.5 days
- Profit-related pay bonus
- Company pension
- 4x Death in Service payment
- On-site hairdressing, cycle to work scheme as well as an active social calendar which has previously included quad biking, haunted house tours, punting.
- Table tennis table, pool table, arcade machine and much more
If this sounds like you and you want to join a company that thrives on its employees and will provide you with an excellent career, do not hesitate in applying for immediate consideration. Please note this is a maternity cover contract that will last a minimum of 6 months.
Apply for this job online
Refer this job to a friend
Share on your newsfeed
- Web Authoring
"Office Assistant jobs in London"