Experience of business process mapping techniques and the documentation of processes and procedures
Experience in supporting process improvements in a manufacturing or capital projects environment, particularly for transformation programmes
Experience in documentation business approval processes
Experience of working in a complex project or programme environment
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Analytical and a good communicator
Ability to challenge and suggest improvements
Accuracy and attention to detail
* During review of the new programme controls handbooks, capture and summarise handbook review comments
* Make updates to handbooks in a standardised and consistent way to a standard template, such that the suite of seven handbooks comply with the single template and also integrate fully with the header document, as advised by the PM Governance Team.
* Following completion of the impact analysis of a number of design, release-planning, testing and training aspects of the solution, the TA will support the spines in updating of all collateral in a consistent way, as advised by the PM Governance Team
* During review of existing Collateral in the PM Process Landscape, capture review comments and make updates when required, as advised by the PM Governance Team
* Align with the Programme governance structure
* On behalf of the Process Team Lead and in support of the Integration Team and the PM Governance Team, support the work to ensure integration, consistency and cohesiveness both across spines, throughout the document hierarchy and across the workstreams.
* Risk Review: Support the identification of risks and issues. Feed into the Process Team Lead with appropriate mitigations.
* Process Workstream Progress Tracking: Provide the Integration Team with updates for tracking Process and WI development
To apply for this role please send through your CV for consideration and we will be in touch should your experience match our criteria. Unfortunately due to high volume we will only be able to contact those who have been shortlisted
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job