We have a fantastic new opportunity for a Technical Associate to join a leading UK building services, engineering consultancy on a permanent basis in London. Their teams have a wealth of expertise and experience which has resulted in a catalogue of notable clients and recognised builds with a specific focus on expert services including vertical transportation and sustainability. Our client is looking for a Technical Associate to work in the vertical Transportation and the design and projects teams.
The chosen candidate will have a variety of roles and responsibilities to ensure the success of the business, they will include:
- Providing engineering services on refurbishment of existing high end commercial buildings.
- Being involved with the design, specification, procurement and project management of key infrastructure replacement projects within buildings.
- Provide strategic advice to building owners and managers to improve the performance of their buildings, carrying out reports on long term energy, maintenance and reliability.
- Produce high quality reports with clear and concise recommendations.
- Presenting technical information to clients and providing clear and timely communication throughout the project.
- Develop and build relationships with clients.
- Examples of typical projects include refurbishing or replacing lifts and escalators.
In order to carry out the required tasks efficiently, candidates must have the following skills and experience:
- HND or Degree qualified Engineering.
- Previous history of managing and delivering projects.
- Excellent communicator to both technical and non-technical clients.
- Excellent IT skills with experience of AutoCAD and MS Office.
- Able to work well within a team
- Strong planning and organisational skills
To apply for this position, candidates must be able to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For more information please call Emma Williams on or email Emma.williams @ BlueprintRecruit.com and quote 13799EXW, or apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option, and following the instructions