Working Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 - 17:30pm
Location: St Albans
Benefits: Pension Scheme, 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who is innovative, growing and a market leader within their sector.
Unico Recruitment is looking to help recruit a Technical Assistant to join a fast gorwing and dynamic team.
- Technical support/consultation to external & internal customers
- Completing site surveys, and creating method statements for electricians to perform site rework
- Monitoring and accessing product quality/performance to provide fault-finding assessment
- Support the efficient operation of the Technical Helpline, written, verbal correspondence
- Maintaining complete, clear, concise & accurate historical records for all activities, take ownership of issues
- Assist internal departments with technical advice & support (e.g. proof-reading marketing material, brochures & instruction leaflets)
- Achieve individual & departmental performance targets
- Clear communications with Far East manufacturing teams offering support and guidance
- Maintain awareness of current product, standards, regulations and competitors
- Experience in technical sales, product management, electrical engineering, product development engineering or sales.
- Candidates will ideally have a working understanding of electrical installation practices
- An understanding of the legal requirements of safety and product liability.
- Excellent written English communication skills. Writes clearly and concisely, able to structure and present concepts well
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Unico Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Unico Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"