Have you got Administration skills but don't like being behind your desk 24/7? Then this is the job for you!
Our client is looking for a Technical Assistant/Administrator to support the Technical Manager in the day to day running and support of the team. This role will be split between your desk and resolving issues in the warehouse which is located in the office building.
You will be working for a distribution company who purchase millions of pound worth of stock and make slight modifications, brand them and sell them. The office is bright and modern with a chill out room and on site parking. The warehouse and production are also based in the office.
Your duties will consist of but are not limited to the following:
- Assisting the Technical Manager with daily projects
- Maintaining the product codes on their in house database
- Dealing with any telephone or email queries from customers or suppliers
- Identify and implement plans for improvement
- Understand all the processes within the Technical Department
- To be able to ask the appropriate person for assistance in troubleshooting issues
- To ensure actions are taken to maintain relationships with new and current suppliers by resolving issues and exploring new opportunities
- Maximise sales and profit every time you offer technical support
- Liaise with marketing, customer service team and sales teams to identify issues or opportunities
- Be able to deal with the teams queries and if you are unable to resolve them allocate to the relevant department
- Prepare technical data in a format that can be understood throughout the company
- Update and maintain accurate records on the CRM system by recording all correspondence an communication
They are looking for someone who is:
- Logical in their thinking
- Keen problem solver, who is able to use their own initiative but who will also ask questions and check if they are unsure
- Confident, able to delegate work to the appropriate team member and work well together
- Able to retain technical information about the products
- Excellent communicator, able to give and take direction
- Able to manage their own work load effectively
- Able to work under pressure in a reactive environment
- Organised, there will be data entry and this will need to be correct
Please contact Lizzie Dodd at Randstad CPE in Maidstone for more information.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"