As the Technical Assistant your role will include: -
- preparing solutions of OPD and OLED material for device fabrication, as well as glass substrates.
- coating polymer solutions on substrates using a variety of printing techniques, help with cathode deposition and encapsulation and will ensure maintenance of consumables stock levels required for the fabrication of the required devices.
- performing singulation and evaluation of OPD/OLED devices, you will consistently and accurately collect data, entering this information into a database during device fabrication.
- helping (with engineer support) develop novel techniques and systems with the aim of enhancing the fabrication process by improving understanding of failure modes of printed OLED and OPD devices.
As the Technical Assistant you should have: -
- an HNC/HND or Degree in an Engineering or Science based discipline and will ideally have hands-on experience of working in a laboratory or clean room environment with experience of glove box handling being advantageous.
- an ability to work according to clean room standards, and a calm and methodical approach to work, you will have strong attention to detail, good manual dexterity, keen observational skills and a strong practical nature.
- excellent communication and team working skills, with experience of Windows OS and Microsoft Office products.
This position requires working a rotating shift pattern and does include a generous shift premium, 27 days holiday, private health and dental care, life assurance and pension scheme.
If you think the Technical Assistant role sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then we’d love to hear from you! To apply for the Technical Assistant role, please use the apply now button or call Jason on .
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected we will be in contact and if not we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies.
Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job