Technical Assistant - just outside Huntingdon
- This is a great opporunity to join a growing concern just outside Huntingdon, due to the local you will need to drive. The following skills and attributes are required in this position -
- You will have proven prior experience within a quality / technical environment.
- Be passionate about quality / technical processes.
- Be familiar with Food Manufacturing Operations.
- Have sound knowledge of Food Manufacturing Quality Systems and HACCP processes.
- Have knowledge and understanding of Food Safety legislation.
- Be highly organised with the ability to prioritise your workload to suit changing needs.
- Have excellent relationship-building and communication skills, an excellent command of the English language, with good writing skills.
- Have a high attention to detail and methodical in your approach to tasks.
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, good numeracy skills.
- Have excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office - particularly Excel (which will be used to populate Spreadsheets, complete trending and generate and analyse graphs).
- Must be a self-starter, motivated and able to work on own initiative.
There is flexibility regadind working hours but this role is 45 hours per week. Please send your CV to or call me on .