St Ives, Cambridgeshire
Are you customer focussed and researching, recording and analysing data against product specification and supplier/customer feedback?
Are you a dependable team player with excellent communication skills at all levels?
Do you possess excellent attention to detail?
If yes, then we would like to hear from you.
As a Technical Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Liaising with suppliers and retailer customers to develop and modify product specifications ensuring that they meet with the specified legal and customer requirements.
- Providing support and assistance to the consumer relations department; to include inputting of complaints, assisting with supplier invoicing for complaints received and ensuring retailer invoices match complaints received.
- Providing general support to colleagues within the Technical Department.
- Have strong administration skills with experience of specification writing skills.
- Be customer focussed.
- Have the ability to self-manage and work well within a team.
- Have experience collating and presenting information.
- Have accurate data recording skills with good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Have an excellent eye for detail.
- Have sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office; Word and Excel as well as navigating appropriate websites.
If you feel your skill set and experience matches the requirements of this role or would like to know more information please call or email .
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.