DDD Limited is an experienced manufacturer of a wide range of toiletry products, pharmaceuticals, and medical devices. They ensure an understanding of their customer's businesses to whom they offer a wide range of services, including formulation development, material purchasing, manufacture, and analysis.
Whilst you may not have heard of us, you will know our products. We are driven by a core purpose; Helping people be at their best in a way we can be proud of.
As our Process Development Chemist, you will be responsible for the transfer of our formulas from lab scale to factory and maintenance and optimisation of those processes ongoing. This includes
- Prepare and maintain manufacturing instructions that describe the process incorporating best practice for pharmaceutical and toiletry products.
- Provide technical assistance to the Manufacturing team to enable safety, quality and productivity objectives are fulfilled. Keeping them updated on issues regarding new launches and changes to existing products and/or processes.
- Manage the transfer and advise on risk in scale up of toiletry from lab scale.
- Ensuring that all licensing, regulatory and customer requirements are met.
- Monitor and assist in bulk adjustments.
- Provide Technical support for production lines/dispensary/process as required.
- Act as an interface between processing department and lab/commercial departments.
What you need to succeed:
- A scientific, cosmetic, or pharmaceutical background or previous experience in process manufacturing teams.
- Good organisational skills
- Computer literate and conversant with Microsoft office software.
- Able to multi task and can prioritise workload and work under pressure.
- Technical Support
- Technical Assistance
- Process Manufacturing