Technical Assistant Manager (Audit) - Surrey, Hampshire & London
We are currently recruiting for an extremely well established Top 20 Accountancy Practice.
They are looking to recruit a well Technical Assistant Manager who will work closely under the guidance of the Technical Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities includes but not limited to:
- Providing technical support and advice in response to queries from staff involving UK GAAP, IFRS and ISA requirements
- Developing and presenting in-house training to Partners and staff
- Supporting staff in the use of the audit and accounting software
- Working closely with IT to implement updates to the accounting and audit software
- Producing technical guidance (e.g. bulletins, technical notes, e-shots)
- Communicating and building relationships with staff of all levels across the firm
- Identifying and creating improvements to firm processes in audit and accounts
- Keeping abreast of changes to accounting standards and then communicating them across the firm
- Liaising with the audit service line heads across the firm enabling a consistent approach
- Contribute to projects that aim to introduce efficiencies into the audit process
- Help with ICAEW and other compliance matters
The ideal candidate criteria:
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- External audit experience
- Experience of preparing accounts under UK GAAP
- Ability to deal with complex issues and reach clear and supported conclusions
- Willingness to develop technical knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- Motivated to take responsibility of the role and maintain a high level of quality service across all competencies
- Eligibility to work in the UK without any restrictions.
Salary - Up to £50,000 dependant on experience.
For more information on this Technical Assistant Manager role, please either apply directly or contact Ben Bennett at AJ Chambers. If this role isn’t for you but you do possess many of the requirements then please do get in contact with us, as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job