As a Technical Assistant you will:
· Carry out practical microbiology duties associated with the section
· Assist with practical and administrative duties of the Campden Microbiology Proficiency Scheme (CMPS)
· Provide support in setting up and demonstrating practical aspects of microbiology in training courses
· Participate in the weekend rota (once trained) providing testing support to the Microbiology Analytical Section
· Provide the MRAT Manager and staff with enquiry and project support as required.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications, skills and experiences:
· Some experience of working in a laboratory
· Some experience of practical microbiology
· A level/Graduate in science related subject area
· Work accurately within specified time frames
· Computer literate
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH41454 in all correspondence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job