Technical Artworker / Designer
Location: Lancing, West Sussex
Salary: up to £25k DoE
About our client:
Our client is the leading supplier of industrial graphics. From labels and nameplates, to laser marking and cutting - they house some of the very best technology and craftsmanship that provide an unrivalled service.
They are looking for a Artworker / Technical Drawer to join their busy studio, working closely with their current art worker. The main focus of this role will be artworking for client proofs and producing production artwork for a variety of print and engraving processes. You will need to be determined and focused and not afraid to get stuck in.
They are looking for a proactive, talented all round design junior with the capabilities to help with any given project and the enthusiasm to drive new ideas independently.
Key tasks of the Technical Artworker / Designer include, but are not limited to:
- Strong working knowledge and experience working with the Adobe Creative Suite with vector graphics and Adobe Illustrator in particular.
- Speed, accuracy and a impeccable eye-for-detail, working against tight deadlines
- A creative flair and ability to work in a wide array of styles.
- Strong all-round technical mindset and ability.
- A good team-player and willingness to 'pitch in' whenever necessary.
- Ability to manage and work collaboratively with other team members
- Excellent time-management and flexible to work overtime to meet deadlines.
- Experience designing for print & printing media
- Be happy dealing directly with Clients to get artworks approved
- Understanding the importance / Keeping up with the stock checking materials & equipment making sure everything is needed to complete the job in hand.
Requirements of the Technical Artworker / Designer:
- The candidate will have practical experience of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong knowledge of Illustrator is essential
- Signmaking experience or print technologies including screen print and digital printing, would be an advantage but not essential
- You will also be required to have experience with; Illustrator, Photoshop and Creative Cloud.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of the Technical Artworker / Designer role then please apply now!