Software Architect – Milton Keynes – Permanent - £70,000 - £80,000 – Negotiable
Our client, an established technical business with a service offering in Fintech solutions for a global portfolio of some of the most recognised blue chip brands is seeking a ‘hands on’ Software Development Architect. It is essential that applicants can demonstrate up to date software development capability in Java, Spring, Hibernate and Maven. Projects heavily involve; Enterprise Design and Architecture, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment, Microservices and ‘N’ Tier Java applications
This is a lead role focusing on the company’s European client projects. You will have the autonomy and responsibility to provide technical advice on all aspects of system development, integration and core product functionality. You will work with service managers, project managers, product teams here in the UK and in Europe as well as liaise directly with clients. You will be taking the lead role on development projects, as such; this position requires an incredibly high level of technical awareness and an in-depth knowledge and familiarity of the system development lifecycle and system implementation
To be considered
- 3 + years’ experience as a Software Architect or similar role
- 5 + years of experience with software development. This needs to be current.
- Current hands on experience in coding in Java, Spring, Hibernate, Maven
- Experience in Java application servers, WebSphere, jBoss, Wildfly, Glassfish etc.
- Outstanding knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- A technical mind-set and analytical approach
- Great attention to detail
- Good leadership skills
- The sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent negotiable salary
- Flex hours & Remote working
- Private Medical Health
- Bonus (Up to 15%)
If you are interested in this position please apply with your latest CV or contact Jack Walsh at I4 Recruitment to learn more.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'