I am seeking a technical architect to join a well-established agency who have won many different awards over the recent years, the company is expanding due to growth of the business over the last 6 months and now a technical architect to join the team. The agency specialises in software development/design, as well as UX design and creating betting and gaming platforms for the gambling sector. The technical architect will be responsible for designing new products and features on the platform, also working closely with the development teams to ensure the features are built to the design specifications.
You will work closely with the product stakeholders, project management and technical teams to design new feature and align them with the improvements and BAU work.
You will be hands on with the development teams to ensure the solutions they develop implement the designs and achieve the necessary results.
You will sit within the architecture team reporting to the enterprise architect.
- Have experience in a technical architecture or lead developer role in a similar scale system
- Worked extensively on the technologies mentioned above or equivalent applicable ones, E.G. different message queue or NoSQL data store
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- experience in the gaming industry would have a significant advantage
- Enjoys getting involved at the low level when required
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal, you will be responsible for documentation for internal and external parties
- Web API’s
If you believe you have the experience and knowledge working as a technical architect or a lead developer looking for progression, then please apply or call me for an initial introductory conversation. You can reach me on or send your CV to
Premier are acting as an employment agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'