Technical Architect – SQL / C# / .Net - Norwich - £42k
An exciting role for a Technical Architect has arisen with a Technical Company based in Norwich. Norfolk. A salary of up to £42k is available.
If you have a strong background in Application Development & Programming and would like to build on your successful track record of IT Solution delivery and IT development team leadership then this is the role for you.
As Technical Architect you will have the opportunity and responsibility for leading a team of developers to design, document, build, test and implement quality IT solutions.
If you can offer advanced programming skills with SQL Server and Visual Studio .Net and C# then you have the technical skills to succeed in this role. Knowledge of Windows 10 and Window 7 is also key for project work. Borland Delphi programming is also a useful project language.
- Strong .Net and SQL Server development skills
- Team leadership and project management skills
- Knowledge of Windows 7 / Windows 10 desktop
- Borland Delphi programming knowledge (as an alternative)
- Previous knowledge or experience of ITIL is desirable.
Who would suit this role?
This is an excellent role for a Senior .Net Developer or Technical Architect seeking career progression and a rewarding working environment. You will be based from offices in Norwich, Norfolk.
Basic salary from £35,000 to £42,000 plus bonus and pension
Commute from: Great Yarmouth / Bury-St-Edmunds / Lowestoft / Thetford / Suffolk / Cambrigeshire
Please send your CV through to Peter Strutt of CV Screen in strict confidence.
- Technical Architect vacancy based in Norwich, Norfolk
- Strong .Net and SQL Server development skills required
- Team leadership and project management experience
- Windows 7 / Windows 10 desktop / Borland Delphi