Our client a market leader in their field has an opening for a Technical Architect to join them at their head office in Cambridge.
- Is responsible for the technical (Infrastructure - including below and above hypervisor, security and user experience) architecture across the client.
- Provide support and guidance to Solutions Architects and Projects.
- Understand macro trends that could affect technology architecture and impact the global IT Strategy.
- Govern and coordinate technology solution architecture across the Global IT.
- Apply a structured architecture approach and methodology to designing the technology as part of the IT services.
- Develop and implement IT security and risk common standards and methods for designing, integrating and aggregating technology architecture.
- Support and facilitate reference architectures, roadmaps and the transition from the current architecture to target future state architecture.
- Identify and mandate standards and frameworks for the technology’s used in Global IT.
- Guides and informs the overall business decision making around Technology.
- Creation and management of Technology architecture and standards.
- A proven background in technical architecture.
- Previously operated at a global level.
- Demonstrates’ clear leadership with the ability to influence.
- Possess a varied IT background showing experience with technology in multi data centre enterprise environments with branch office deployments
- COBIT and TOGAF qualified
- Current Passport and be able to travel globally.
Our client offers an impressive working environment with an excellent benefits package and fantastic career prospects. Closing date for applications is the 28th March 2018
- Technical Architecture