Role: Technical Architect
Salary: Up to £85,000 (flexible)
Working Pattern: Fully Remote (Need to be UK based and have UK right to work)
Interview Process: One Stage - 1 hour teams call
You would be joining an award-winning team that is enthusiastic about technology, using their curiosity to produce innovative solutions to complex challenges, all working together on a single shared vision of making a difference. They ensure that their digital transformations act as enablers to deliver positive change for both the business and to peoples everyday lives.
Maintaining a good work-life balance and looking after each employee to make sure you can reach their full potential by offering a clear career path and on-going training opportunities is extremely important to them.
About the role
As a Technical Architect you would be working with an enterprise client across multiple projects. This role would see you undertake responsibilities including being the main point of contact for both internal and external stake holders and working with the Product Owners and Business Analyst to understand requirements and then translate them into technical solutions.
Your main duties would include:
- Defining the technical architecture, development approach and best practice standards for our client's digital projects.
- Consulting with stakeholders to create technical options and recommendations during project discovery and inception phases.
- Leading discussions with clients to come up with technical solutions for business requirements.
- Research, understand and communicate applications domain-related IT industry trends - emergence of new technology challenges and capabilities.
- Work closely with projects to ensure their design artefacts are at the appropriate standard for the Technical Design Authority, and ensure Application Design patterns are correctly referenced.
The role would suit an individual with previous experience as a Technical Architect (or similar role) with:
- Understanding of the full life cycle of a software engineering project.
- Knowledge of Azure cloud architecture and tools for application hosting and systems integration.
- Experience working gathering client requirements
- Ability to think both technically and creatively, translating client needs into technical solutions.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to clearly explain concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Experience in the following would be desirable:
- Broad technical knowledge, with a background in software engineering.
- Experience of enterprise content management systems.
- Experience of web content management systems, including Headless CMS.
- Experience of CI/CD.
Apply today with a copy of your latest CV for immediate consideration. Remote interviews are commencing now! We also offer a referral free if you know anyone who may be suitable, we offer a referral free for successful recommendations.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'