Purpose of the role
- The Solution Architect will be at the forefront of designing and implementing high quality systems to meet the needs of Collinson Group in accordance with quality design standards.
- The Solution Architect will be expected to work on a range of activities from upfront pre-project work in business development to leading a team working on specific implementations
- The Solution Architect will work with developers to support products using agreed standards and ensure they align with, and maintain compatibility with existing software and solutions
- A technical architect will work on complex specifications/solutions with a high degree of autonomy
- Deliver value to the business via high quality software and an unwavering obligation to question, understand and define.
- Be passionate about quality, have a keen code aesthetic and an attuned attention to detail but with a balanced pragmatism that understands that every decision is a weighing of trade-offs and compromises.
- Apply architectural and engineering concepts to design solutions that meet business requirements, considering scalability, maintainability, security, reliability, flexibility, availability and manageability
- Lead on Component based Architecture principles and ensure solutions are maximized for reuse, applying SOA with Web Services via RESTful APIs, on API Management Platform.
- The technical architect will work closely with senior management to work on new business development ideas. Balancing innovation with reuse to find commercially viable solutions.
- Value automated tests as much as we do but appreciate the value of a human touch.
- Working with Business and Technology to estimate, plan and cost technical projects. Providing estimates at a high level pre-project, and reviewing estimates on an ongoing basis once the project is inflight.
- Understand that the code is not the goal, that any software is only as good as the problems it solves and the value it delivers to your customers, members and business.
- Have a dev-ops mentality that allows you to not only develop code, but also deploy it automatically, fine tune the infrastructure it runs on, monitor it operationally and provide a highly available and robust service.
- Be the go to person for APIs across the Collinson Group
Knowledge, skills & experience required:
- IT Degree Qualified Desired
- Demonstrable technical competence and experience in API Development using Node.JS, C#, and .Net.
- Demonstrable experience of securing APIs e.g. Mutual TLS, OAuth 2.0 / OpenID Connect flows
- Demonstrable experience of IOS, Android or other App development practices
- Demonstrable experience of CMS technologies (preferably SiteCore)
- Demonstrable experience using GIT Source Control tools.
- Solid experience working with unit testing frameworks, and experience of integration testing and continuous integration. CI/CD tools and processes, Octopus Deploy, Team City, Curl, Postman, Cucumber, JMeter
- Knowledge and experience of DevOps processes and tools
- Knowledge and experience of building components (Microservices).
- Knowledge and experience of building components for - and deployingto the Cloud (preference for AWS).
- Familiarity with Serverless Architectures.
- Demonstrable experience of Search Engine technologies (preferably ElasticSearch or SOLR)
- Demonstrable experience in delivering process improvements around Architecture
Collinson is a global leader in loyalty and benefits. We craft customer experiences, which enable some of the world’s best-known brands to acquire, engage and retain the most demanding and choice-rich customers.
Our unique expertise and insight into high earning, frequent travellers allows our clients to deliver the smarter experiences it takes to drive deeper customer devotion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"