Are you a Contract technical Architect looking for your next move? Does the idea of working with a great team of people in a modern Edinburgh office sound like bit of you?
We’re looking to have a chat to people to discuss working with a Global IT consultancy who are looking for a Technical Architect/Application Designer to work on one of their programmes in Scotland. This role will provide the opportunity and visibility to develop your career with one of the Top Employers in the UK.
What does your day look like?
Your main responsibility will be to produce detailed, low level designs for key system functionality, adhering to the architecture and engineering principles of the project. There will also be some expectation of involvement in the future architecture direction of the project.
- Designs will be produced by consulting existing documentation such as use case, wireframe, domain model and high level architecture documents.
- You will work closely with the business analysts, product owners and other architects to shape the designs and work through any issues identified.
- Ultimately involvement with the build and test teams will be required to ensure adherence and accommodate any changes noticed during the build stage.
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrable commercial experience with production of design documentation which adequately describes use case implementation
- Experience in engineering patterns, services and application of object orientated analysis and
- Have worked with and understand design principles and solid design principles and SOA principles.
- You will be a strong communicator and demonstrate working closely with the solution architects and contributing to the domain model and object relational mapping
- You will integrate and ensure the code produced adheres to an acceptable design standard.
- You will work with the development build teams, conduct regular code reviews and mentoring when required.
- You will need to have worked with the RedHat technology stack (Portal, Fuse ESB, BRMS).
If you want to work in an environment where people are empowered to shape their careers around their professional interests and take on new responsibilities, then apply now.
To apply for this position please forward your CV using the 'apply online’ link.
HR Consultancy acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job