Sopra Steria Recruitment is now looking for Technical Architect (Applications) to join our large client in their Leeds office.
Technical Architect (Applications)
£49,138 to £54,052 + Benefits
This is an exciting opportunity to work as Technical Architect (Applications) you will have full responsibility to provide specialist expertise and resources to facilitate and execute the technical planning, technical design, specification, development and implementation across a range of Application architectures. Technology areas include Web application design, Middleware, SQL Server and Enterprise Intelligence domains, Application security, systems software, desktop and mobile platforms, and content management systems.
- Lead a team of technical experts accountable for specification and design of information systems and their components to meet defined business needs ensuring Service Management lifecycle requirements are planned into the definition of services.
- Translate architecture and high level design into deliverable components developing the detailed design and implementation approach to solutions.
- Work with the commissioning function, Solutions Architects and other stakeholders to fully exploit existing solutions
- Develop and maintain technical frameworks, technical roadmaps, policies and standards aligned to ICT Strategies and define and exploit new and existing technologies.
- Advise business stakeholders on technology design options and choices, providing general or specific advice across a range of diverse areas.
- Facilitate the research, evaluation and selection of Application Infrastructure software technology
- Ensures that Solution Architecture direction takes account of existing and planned environments and retains compatibility across system components.
- Deep & broad technical specialism & understanding of complex enterprise technologies
- Extensive Specification, Design and delivery of enterprise scale detailed level solution designs
- Development of system level application frameworks & roadmaps
- Delivery of Digital and Technology standards, guidelines & design configuration
- Ability to explain the technologies and how they work to a wide range of people.
- Consultancy, advice & guidance
- Experience of managing a team
- Technical Specialism & Technical Planning
- Ability to work within the governance arrangement of the division and End User Support experience
This a Fantastic opportunity to work with a great organisation. The career prospects are superb so please apply urgently to avoid disappointment.