Technical Applications Engineer
Coulter Elite Resourcing - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting a Graduate Technical Applications Engineer for an electronics company based in Cambridge.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join an established growing company who are specialists in their field.
- The company are looking for a Technical Applications Engineer to join their small but impressive team. The ideal candidate would be looking for a company to grow with, and want a career for the long term. The company will provide extensive training and qualifications for the person that joins. It is an exciting time to join as there is a lot of work in the pipeline so the candidate needs to be experienced.
Principle Responsibilities: -
- Reporting to the Managing Director and Technical Director, you will be responsible for working as part of the technical team
- Working with a broad range of customers who use SOLIDWORKS to design their products
- Responding to the needs of our customers to solve technical problems in using SOLIDWORKS
- Working with the sales team to accurately understand our customer's requirements
- Progression into product demonstrations of SOLIDWORKS to prospective customers
- Training customers in the correct use of SOLIDWORKS
- Engineering design experience gained in a design environment
- Knowledge of a 3D CAD System, ideally SOLIDWORKS but Pro/ENGINEER or Inventor may also be useful
- Good knowledge and use of Microsoft Office applications - Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to multi task
- Willingness to be flexible and to travel as required
- Creative and a Team player
- Graduate or HND qualified
This is a full time permanent position working Monday to Friday 9am-5:30pm. The salary is dependent on experience and ranges from £23,000-35,000 is dependent on experience.
To apply for the position of Graduate Technical Applications Engineer, then please forward your CV to Ashli at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Between our team we have a wealth of experience and we operate in both the Permanent, Temporary and contract marketplace, covering the following areas:
Accounts, Administration, Bi-lingual, Call Centre, Customer Service, Design Engineers, Directors, Warehousing, Distribution, Engineering, Finance, Graduates, Human Resource, Insurance, IT, Legal, Logistics, PR, Media, Purchasing, Reception, Sales, Secretarial, PA, Telesales, Web Design
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment agency based in Peterborough supplying permanent and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"