Sanctuary Housing Services manages rented and shared ownership homes and supports community initiatives for thousands of customers across England. Our staff help make a real difference to the quality of people’s lives.
Technical and Compliance Officer
Hindle House, Adderbury, Banbury
£24,812 per annum (rising to £27,265 after 12 months, subject to satisfactory performance)
37.5 hours per week
Why work for us?
Sanctuary Housing is one of the UK’s leading social landlords. We give our residents good quality, affordable homes in communities that they can be proud of. As part of a not-for-profit organisation, we reinvest any surplus we make back into the local communities we serve.
The Technical & Compliance Officer is based within the Central Income Team which focuses on the delivery of a high quality housing service that meets the needs of our customers. You will be responsible for driving the delivery of a high quality housing and income advisory service ensuring an outstanding level of service is delivered to our customers. This is a pivotal role in our organisation and you will ensure that our customers’ expectations are managed in a professional, efficient manner whilst ensuring a positive customer journey.
The role Technical and Compliance Officer will include:
- Delivering a high quality housing and income advisory service whilst ensuring KPIs for housing and income are achieved.
- Producing legally binding documentation that is compliant with pre-action protocols, legislative guidance or regulations and in line with in house policies and procedures
- Developing, building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders, residents, staff and external agencies to ensure the effective management of housing services
- Proactively managing all complaints in line with policy, focusing on first contact resolution and identifying learning opportunities
- Updating and maintaining all manual and computerised records in an accurate and timely manner
Skills and experience:
- Proven experience of delivering high quality customer services
- Experience of administration relating to customer service and complaints
- Working knowledge of housing management/debt collection and related issues
- Experience in analysing and diagnosing problems and implementing effective solutions
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise your own workload, whilst always improving customer service
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer you access to a range of great employee benefits including: a pension scheme, with matching contributions from Sanctuary, at least 25 days paid holiday rising after 5 years service, life assurance, family friendly arrangements, including opportunities for flexible working, health and well-being plans, a variety of online discounts and rewards from major retailers, tax efficient schemes for you to save on buying a new bike to cycle to work or on a range of childcare services including after school clubs and summer camps and a wide range of learning and development opportunities.
To view the job profile, please click here
Closing date: 24 May 2018
We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.
‘For an insight into what it’s like to work for us, take a look at #LifeatSanctuary on Twitter’
Building Equality and Diversity
We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent illegal working.
Sanctuary Housing Services Limited is a subsidiary of Sanctuary Housing Association, an exempt charity..
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job