Technical and Admin Assistant Apprentice - Moulton Park
Situated in Northampton, my client have spent the last two decades developing and creating best-selling dishes for the foodservice sector. Due to their continued growth and expansion, they are now looking to recruit an administrative apprentice that can provide technical and administrative support to their close-knit team.
- Deal with incoming telephone calls and answer phone messages
- Deal with visitors to the premises
- Process customer orders
- Checking of purchase invoices and matching to delivery paperwork
- Inputting Sales and Purchase Invoices on Sage
- Preparing Stores Pick Sheets
- Transport bookings for both Classic Cuisine and Cookoo orders
- General administrative duties
- Social Media work relating to Cookoo
- To prepare ingredient breakdowns and production recipe sheets;
- To calculate nutritional information for customers;
- To carry out micro swab testing within the factory;
- To liaise with suppliers and customers with regard to complaints, quality and technical information.
- To support your supervisor and be aware of the need for teamwork within a busy department.
- Maintaining good personal hygiene and appearance at all times.
- To contribute to the forward management of the company by offering suggestions and constructive actions to processes and outcomes.
- To observe and adhere to the 1990 Food at Work Act, and the 1974 Health and Safety at Work Act, including any safety procedures set out by Classic Cuisine.
- To ensure the health and safety of all department staff by observing company policies and procedures and report as necessary.
- Maintain relationships with other department staff to ensure effective communication to allow the business to flow efficiently.
- To encourage staff morale and motivation by effective communication, and to promote team work.
- To ensure all departmental staff receive adequate training and development to meet company needs and where possible satisfy personal development needs.
- To ensure all staff adhere to company procedures and standards and if necessary deal with any non-conformance’s in accordance with company procedures and report as necessary.
- To attend any training courses/sessions as requested by management.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as requested by management.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
- Marketing And Media jobs in Moulton Park Industrial Estate
- Apprentice jobs in Moulton Park Industrial Estate
- Administration Apprentice jobs in Moulton Park Industrial Estate
- Jobs in Moulton Park Industrial Estate
- Marketing And Media jobs
- Apprentice jobs
- Administration Apprentice jobs
- Starting Off jobs
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'