Boxtree are currently recruiting for a Technical Analyst to work with a global Automotive manufacturer in Leamington Spa.
Working within an internal learning technologies team, you will be responsible for the technical analysis, customisation, implementation and support of the internal learning management systems for staff.
The role will require a candidate with an exceptionally high degree of technical expertise with a commercial mind-set, to work with various teams and assist with their basic project management.
If you have any understanding of adult learning principles or internal personal development strategy and systems- This would be a specific advantage.
- Develop, implement and roll-out technology strategy that help Learning and Development within the group.
- Offer basic project management skills to ensure that effective communication is achieved throughout the group.
- Ensure that you are fully compliant with governing and maintaining the internal system
- Ensuring that adequate and accurate technical support, including any troubleshooting requirements are dealt with swiftly and client response times are managed well.
- Creating custom system reports to create internal and external user reports
- Assist in creating training materials for the updated systems and system released and facilitate the training
- Create testing materials
Essential Candidate Skills
- Do you have an expert ability to translate business needs, problems and create solutions for them?
- Do you hold an ability to investigate, analyse and resolve complex issues?
- Do you have experience in scoping project objectives and scope feasibility to then develop an action plan to execute yourself?
- Are you a strong communicator who is used to working with cross-functional teams?
- Do you have a proven track record in demonstrating experience within technology management, user administration, multi-system integrations, data requirements, system configuration, system testing and issue resolution?
- Full-time (40 hours per week)
What they can offer you
- Salary of up to £45,000 per annum
- 25 days annual leave
- Company contributory pension plan
- Cash back health care scheme
- Life assurance
- Company sickness policy
- Salary exchange childcare vouchers
- Car salary exchange scheme
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.