Responsible to the Technical Supervisor for the following activities:
- To give correct advise relating to company’s products either by telephone, or in writing, as and when required.
- To interpret customer requirements and provide the appropriate action
- Dealing with orders for units and spare parts from service engineers.
- To Provide detailed support on all aspects of the company’s product lines (including Kinedo & Saniflo)
- Entering service engineer warranty invoices and unit exchange activity onto computer & sending out any relevant documentation and parts where necessary.
- Invoicing engineers as required for chargeable spares.
- Inspecting returns from engineers and merchants & verifying technical failure.
- Involvement in service engineer seminars.
- Telephone and email contact with public, merchants, specifiers, installers etc and providing comprehensive technical advice about product range.
- Liaison with Bregy, Setma and Aqua Production factories.
- Dealing with written enquiries including specifiers drawings / proposals.
- Entering orders, processing credit card payments and raising invoices for chargeable spares for above.
- Picking, packing and despatch of spare parts orders (chargeable and free of charge).
- Dealing with customers at reception.
- Provide reception cover where necessary.
- To provide management information and perform other reasonable tasks as required from time to time.
Additional Daily/Monthly Tasks
Updating the Service Engineer Warranty call outs on Excel and on Pivot Table.
Invoicing Engineers/Merchants for spare parts.
Ordering Spare parts from Setma.
Updating the Saniflo Support twitter page.
Relationships and Roles:
- Internal/External Cooperation
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with the Technical Manager, all company employees and our customers as and when necessary.
- Build relationships, collaborate with colleagues, solve problems, focus on the customer and communicate effectively to maintain Saniflo’s strong standing within the marketplace.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Software Application Computer Literate - Outlook, Sage X3 & MS Office Skills
- Ideally Professional Knowledge Experience in plumbing sanitary and piping systems
- Communication Skills
- Technical Support
- Multi Tasking
- Positive Team Player
- Soft Skills