£23000-£25000 + Benefits
Leading Exeter based manufacturer with in excess of 300 staff have been trading for approaching 40 years. The company designs, manufactures and distributes directly from the Exeter site.
Reporting directly to the Technical Manager. The purpose of this role is:
- To take all customer and retailer calls of a technical nature and provide them with the correct technical advice. This role requires the skill to resolve customer's issues in a swift, successful and diplomatic manner regardless of the circumstances.
- To resolve technical issues relating to any of the company brands raised by retailers, end users and members of the general public.
- To handle calls, faxes and email enquiries and issues covering all aspects of installation, building regulations, operations and safety on any of our products.
- To be an ambassador for the company, increasing customer satisfaction
- Filter and monitor the accuracy of all complaint data entry.
- To carry out fault finding analysis over the phone with retailers and end users on any of the products the portfolio and offer appropriate advice to resolve the issue.
- To document and report on all calls and problems identified and to log onto the company CRM system.
- To ensure that any information provided is accurate, appropriate and in accordance with all the relevant regulations for installation and use.
The Successful Candidate
A knowledge of heating appliances of all fuel types, their installation and servicing is highly advantageous for this role.
- The Technical Advisor role will greatly benefit from having one or more of the following training elements to carry out the work:
Gas Safe Certification
- CCN1 - Domestic Core Gas Safety
- HTR1 - Gas Fires & Wall Heaters
- CONGLP1 - LPG Changeover
- CPA1 - Combustion Analysis
- Hetas H002 (Solid fuel regulations and Standards)
- Hetas H003 (Dry Appliance Installer)
- Hetas H004 (Wet Appliance installer)
- Hetas H006 (Internal twin wall chimney system installer)
- Part P Electrical Safety
Suitable experience within the heating industry will also be taken into account for applicants without the essential qualifications.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
- Fault Finding
- Gas Safe