Location: Hockley, Birmingham- B18 5AY
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 dependant on experience
Working Hours: 40 hour week Monday to Friday with 30 minutes unpaid lunch
Term: Full Time - Permanent
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
We are recruiting for a Food Safety Technical Advisor on an ongoing temporary basis to assist with some outstanding work in preparation for the business to meet BRC requirements.
The focus for this role will be on the development of food safety and quality management systems.
The areas will cover:
• Providing assistance to technical enquiries, issues and outstanding documentation.
• Assist the Technical team in HACCP system review including CCPs validation.
• Assist in developing and implementing new Technical and Quality procedures where needed.
• Delivering training in preparation of BRC audit on Technical processes.
• Conduct internal audits and identifying improvements to internal procedures
• Assist in closing non-conformances raised from internal audit and implement corrective actions to prevent recurrence.
You will ideally have experience of working in a food industry business, in particular Technical Specifications or Quality Management systems and food safety.
A degree in food a related or science subject would be advantageous.
Working with BRC standards, HACCP and other food industry quality standards on a daily basis you must be able to manage documentation, prepare reports and assist with training materials.
We are looking for someone with great communication skills and an eye for detail so if that’s you, please apply.