We are looking for a Technical Insurance Claims Advisor to join our well-established and fast growing Client based in Harlow, Essex. They are looking for an experienced motor trade professional with sufficient working knowledge of motor vehicles to join their busy department.
The working hours are 9:00am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday as well as working the hours of 9:00am - 1:00pm one in three Saturdays.
To qualify claims and ensure accurate and speedy claims resolution giving regard to company procedures, insured liabilities and customer sensitivities.
To guide claimants through the relevant claims process giving technical advice regarding suitable repairers and relevant liabilities.
- Provide accurate claims advice across a variety of products
- Resolve claims across a variety of platforms, telephone, fax, email and online
- Maintain company service levels
- Provide support to the Sales team by providing accurate and timely information
- Provide professional and friendly service
- Produce reports/spreadsheets on claims issues/queries on request
Knowledge and Skills
The successful candidate will possess:
- A motor trade background, preferably to Senior Service Advisor or Service Reception Team Leader level.
- A working knowledge of motor vehicles. Formal qualifications are not needed
- A high level of literacy
- A high level of numeracy
- Basic knowledge of PC skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- The ability to work effectively under pressure both within a team or on own initiative
- The ability to effectively prioritize their work load
If you feel you would be suitable for this role, then please apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job