Technical Adviser Assistant
An exciting opportunity to join an asset management company which is one of the UK's largest and longest-established providers of high-quality financial planning advice and discretionary investment services. They have specialised in managing client portfolios for over 40 years and their investment team and Financial Planners are supported by more than 550 staff, working from 8 offices across the UK.
About the Role
- Request and obtain all necessary information and undertake financial analysis to enable financial reports to be produced for the Adviser
- Undertake research to allow the Technical Adviser and Adviser to identify suitable solutions to meet the client's needs
- Prepare information/comparisons for analysis by the Technical Adviser and Adviser
- Request and obtain application forms and other associated paperwork
- Ensure appropriate data is accurately recorded on company back-office system's and updated in line with company procedures
- On-going servicing of clients as and when required
- Understanding of the financial planning/corporate advice process, where appropriate
- Ability to work within defined business processes and to achieve agreed outcomes without supervision
- Ability to multi-task and to prioritise and plan own workload
- An assertive "can do" approach to dealing with product providers and fund management groups
- Strong IT skills
- Good communication skills
- Progression with either Regulated Diploma in Financial Planning (CII) - Level 4 or Diploma in Financial Planning
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- Para Planner
- para planning
- Technical Adviser Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"